MLM Softwares – Payment Gateway Integration
How a Standard Checkout Process Goes Online:
- Users are constantly paying for premium membership, advanced functionality and SaaS. Once they’ve found what they need, they want to effortlessly pay for this.
- They need to fill out respective payment information on your website to check-out and choose their preferable payment method if there are multiple options available.
- The getaway will then collect the payment information and transfer it (with secure encryption) to the processing bank of authorization.
- The processing bank will make a request through Visa’s or MasterCard’s payment network on the card. American Express and Discover authorization process is much simpler.
- The card issuer then approves/declines the transaction or requests additional authorization from the cardholder.
- The processing bank then forwards to the response, through the getaway back to the merchant. You should finalize the transaction accordingly.
- If the transaction is successful, the merchant deposits the receipt with the processing bank.
- The payment processor then adds the funds to the merchant’s account and passes the transaction to Visa/MasterCard for a settlement.
- The card issuing company then pays the processing bank, while simultaneously taking out the funds from the card issuer’s account.
- Finally, the issuing bank adds the transaction to the cardholder’s account and requests the payment in a monthly statement (or debits the amount immediately).